Friday, December 25, 2009

Only one day away from being 39 weeks pregnant. I honestly thought this day would never get here! It's been a long grueling road, filled with every challenge imagineable, but at last I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am scheduled for my C-section on December 31st at Noon. So, I will be bringing in the New Year with a pink little bundle of joy wrapped up in my arms. What a way to bring in 2010! Hopefully she will be a sign of new joys to come our way this year. I will sure be happy to say goodbye to 2009. I think I can honestly say this has been the most challenging year of my life. Full of many losses and many heavy hearts. Looking back at my life two years ago, never would I see myself standing where I am today. Everything has changed, and I don't mean just the shape of my body! Well, here are some pictures of our little thumper tucked away safe in Mommy's tummy! Yes, I've been calling her thumper because she's always thumping me like the rabbit Thumper (and of course we don't have a name for her yet...ooopse!)
Baby Belly on 12-04-09 (36 weeks) Baby Belly dressed up for Halloween 10-31-09 (31 weeks) Baby Belly on 10-09-09 (28 weeks)

Baby Belly on 9-11-09 (24 weeks)










My baby Girl at 21 weeks





My baby at 14 weeks







My Baby at 14 weeks












No comments:

Post a Comment