Sunday, March 21, 2010

Emmy at 2 months

Here is little Emmalina Malya at two months. I've been getting really into my photography now that I got the new camera and new mac. So, I decided to have a little photo shoot with Emmy. She has gotten so big. She's still not laughing although Mommy keeps trying really hard to get a giggle out of her. However, she is getting really good at getting her head up during that tummy time and she is also becoming quite the talker! She will just stare up at Mommy and coo away! She is such the Momma's girl, but I guess that's expected with a Dad that walked out on you, it's not like your gonna be a Daddy's girl!
Look at her getting that head up!
Playing in the Tulips!
There's our smile with that cute little dimple!

I love this one! She looks like a little bulldog with jowls!

No comments:

Post a Comment