Thursday, March 25, 2010



I've been playing around with my photography a lot and I'm loving it! There is still a little bit of a chill in the air, so we haven't been able to get outdoors much. Can't wait for the sunshine to fall upon us, so that I can get out into nature and get some spring shots. Well, until then I have the perfect little subjects running around or in this case laying around (Emmy is not quite mobile yet)
Anyway, here is my little Emmalina's feet at 11 weeks old. I've been noticing that the thing to do in maternity pictures is to make a heart on your belly with your hands and I thought why not do that with your baby's feet. Wish I had done this when she was smaller, nut still came out cute. I had Tristan take this picture for me and he did pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment